United Way partners with all areas of the community to get to the root causes of social issues and build a great city for everyone. For over 75 years, thousands of Calgarians have helped us make this meaningful and measureable difference by getting involved and giving generously during our annual workplace campaign.
United Way’s 2015 Campaign raised $55.2M to invest in the community and move us closer to our goal of making Calgary a great city for everyone.
Why run a workplace campaign?
Workplace campaigns bring organizations closer by promoting teambuilding and enhancing morale – at every level. Like a heartbeat, they pulse with energy and enthusiasm. And, they increase your company’s profile, build a stronger community, and are a source of pride for employees.
Our staff and volunteers can also help you tailor a campaign to fit your company’s and employees’ goals and interests. Take a look at our 2015 Campaign highlights video to see just a few of the ways your organization could get involved.
We support your campaign by:
- Providing Campaign Associates who help through every phase of your campaign, from setting goals to thanking donors
- Sharing past strategies and experiences
- Giving you campaign resources including kits, posters and brochures
- Offering Day of Caring® projects that build employees' team spirit and community awareness through completing community projects
- Booking Speakers to talk about community issues, United Way's work and the power of every donation
- Creating strategic giving programs bring maximum benefits for your company and our community