Campaign Engagement Opportunities
United Way’s Campaign Engagement opportunities strengthen our community by getting your employees and co-workers involved in our city.
An Engagement Opportunity can:
- Enhance and grow your workplace campaign
- Align your brand within the Calgary community
- Provide a team-building opportunity
- Increase workplace morale, provide skill development, increase productivity, job satisfaction and employee retention
- Help others in our community through hands-on activities
- Educate employees about the work of United Way and social issues in our community
How your workplace can get involved
For more information on these and other opportunities, contact our Campaign Engagement team.
Please note that during September to December, these activitites are intended exlusively for workplaces running a United Way campaign. If you would like to book an activity at another time of the year, please contact the Campaign Engagment team and we will do our best to accomodate your request!