The Women’s Leadership Council (WLC) is a strong network of female donors that engage together on social issues impacting Calgarians. The WLC provides meaningful opportunities for women to connect with each other and their communities as philanthropists, volunteers, and as leaders. Membership is open to individuals who contribute $1,200 or more annually to United Way of Calgary and Area.
- Receive invitations to exclusive educational and networking events with passionate, like-minded women
- Learn about women's social issues
- Receive updates on the WLC's work through newsletters
- Hear and share women's leadership stories
- Be recognized as a WLC member in the annual Honour Roll
If you are interested in supporting the Women’s Leadership Council program, please contact us.
Women's Leadership Committee
Rhiannon MacDonnell Mesler, PhD
Assistant Professor, University of Lethbridge (Calgary Campus)
Stephanie Pankratz, MPACC, CPA, CA
Senior Manager, Audit, KMPG
Supervisor of Internal Communications, Pembina Pipeline Corporation