Thank you for your submission. This call for applications is now closed.
United Way remains committed to investing in our priority area of Successful Kids
because kids are the future of our city and deserve a great start in life.
The Call for Applications reflected United Way’s Board-approved 2018 Kids Investment Strategy. Our approach to Successful Kids investments positions us to achieve lasting social change and advances United Way’s three foundational goals in our new Strategic Plan: deepen community impact, inspire relationship and generate resources, and demonstrate excellence as a high-performing organization.
What you need to know
- The Call for Applications was focused on supporting two priority areas:
- Readiness for Success – supporting the achievement of developmental milestones in children and youth, and
- Addressing intergenerational trauma experienced by Indigenous children, youth, and their families
- The Call for Applications process was only open to currently funded United Way agencies, service providers, collaborations, and community groups that meet eligibility requirements (see guidebook under Resource Documents for criteria)
- Three-year funding contracts will take effect July 1, 2018
- March 26 – Calls for Application process opens
- April 5 and 9 – Information sessions (please register below)
- May 11 by 4:00 p.m. – Applications due. No exceptions.
- June 11 – Announcement of successful applicants
- July 1 – Funding agreement start date
If you have any questions about this project or the application process, please contact: