The Philanthropists Circle is an exclusive group of philanthropic leaders who are committed to creating long-lasting, positive change in our city through annual gifts of $25,000 or more on an annual basis to United Way. By partnering with United Way and our dedicated staff, your gifts and time are efficiently invested to maximize community impact.
Here are our 2013 Philanthropists Circle Donors.
Philanthropists Circle Benefits
Pillar and Benefactor Donors - $25,000 - $99,999
- Valuable tax benefits.
- Recognition in the annual Philanthropists Circle Publication and United Way’s Annual Report.
- Invitation for you and a guest to annual Philanthropists Circle event.
- Invitation to quarterly President’s Breakfast Series with guest speaker.
- Subscription to Philanthropists Circle e-newsletter.
- Updates on the impact your gift is making in the community.
- Customized report on the impact of your gift in the community.
- Access to a private consultation with a personal Philanthropic Advisor.
- Access to personalized Community Impact tour, volunteer opportunities and family philanthropy workshops.
Visionary and Innovator Donors - $100,000 - $499,999
In addition to the benefits listed above, you will also receive:
- Access to private consultation with United Way Community Impact Investor.
- Donors who cumulatively give over $1 million become members of the Million Dollar Roundtable.