United Way's Leadership Giving Program
Leadership Donors unite from all ages and walks of life to lead change in the areas of poverty, kids and communities with gifts between $1,200 and $9,999 annually. United Way brings together all areas of community to address social issues at the roots and develop long term strategies to solve them.
It’s not a donation. It’s an investment.
Meet Jill, a local Calgarian with a unique story. Hear how United Way has impacted her family, and why she is a
Make an Investment
Make your Leadership investment in a way that works for you!
Run a Leadership Giving Workplace Campaign
Are you running a United Way Campaign at your workplace? Add a Leadership Giving focus in your campaign and grow your Leadership Donors. Find the resources and support you need here.
Leadership Giving Opportunities
- Giving a gift of $1,200 or more gives you the opportunity to join the Women’s Leadership Council, where you will receive invites to exclusive educational and networking events
- Receive Gen Next updates and invites to events
- Recognition in United Way’s annual Honour Roll publication
- Invitation to the Leaders Recognition Breakfast in the spring
- Silver and Gold Leadership Level Donors receive an invitation to the President’s Breakfast
Each year, generous sponsors contribute dollars to enhance United Way's Leadership Giving Program. Sponsorship offsets all costs associated with hosting recognition and educational events, as well as the printing of communication materials, including the annual Honour Roll.
If you are interested in supporting the Leadership Giving program, please contact us.