Behind every great woman are the people who have her back
Women United is a global, growing force of 70,000+ women dedicated to creating a world of opportunity-for everyone. Locally, this strong network of female philanthropists empowers our community, brings people together, and creates lasting social change.
Our mission is to leverage our time, talent, and resources to empower women in our community to build strong, independent lives.
Our values are leadership, impact, and empowerment in all we do.
Women United brings local people together to do local good
Is Women United for you?
- Do you want to be part of an innovative network of female philanthropists working together to lead change?
- Are you ready to tackle your community's #unignorable issues?
- Do you want to join in creating a world full of opportunity?
You are the kind of woman we need.
Membership is open to individuals who make a social investment of $1,200 or more annually to United Way of Calgary and Area.
When you join Women United, you are doing local good. Member benefits include:
- Public profile as a community leader
- Accelerate your career personally and professionally with a network of community leaders
- Become a local expert on social issues impacting your community
Join Women United
Inspiring women to be leaders in their communities
Meet our committee
Rhiannon MacDonnell Mesler, PhD
Assistant Professor, University of Lethbridge (Calgary Campus)
Stephanie Pankratz, MPACC, CPA, CA
Senior Manager, Audit, KMPG
Upstream and Affiliates, ExxonMobil Canada Ltd.
Mary Lee, P.Eng
CA Regional Studies,
Shell Canada Limited
Supervisor of Internal Communications,
Pembina Pipeline Corporation
Thank you to our sponsors
Women United is proudly sponsored by Shell Canada Limited and TD Securities Inc.